Sunday, March 3, 2013

.:Final Logo:.






Tada! Here is my final logo for my company; 'Empress Bridals'. I loved designing this logo it has me written all over it. I used this color scheme because the bridal logos I found on Google, had more of a softer, feminine color scheme to them. A lot of females love pink so I thought a light baby pink would be ideal for this logo. I had to readjust the oval so it was equal on all sides, I had to find another way to making the wedding dress white so I used the blob tool to accomplish that. I also had suggestion on the critique to change the font of the company name which was initially outlined in white, it was harder to see the name when zoomed out so I decided to remove the white Stroke style. It was also said that the transition between the veil and the B for bridal was not too smooth so I altered that a bit to make it seem like it was flowing into a B. I loved how it turned out though and am proud of it!

Below I included a rough sketch of the final logo in it's beginning stage. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment