Tuesday, March 19, 2013

.:Elephant:.









I loved this project, I had so much fun doing it. I chose to to do the elephant because I had a whole idea for it, I love how in cartoons female elephants have these elegant eyes and I wanted to do that. I think the part I enjoyed the most was the ears and head. I wanted to be more creative and make my elephant look a little more...attractive than the original. I think I suceedeed in this because even though it looks like a demeneted cross between a man and female it has some humor to it.
       I had some trouble doing the background, at first I had no idea what I was doing wrong because I would do the square fill it will color and it would be in front of everything, it took a day for me to realize that I was overlooking a small part to make it work but eventually I did and was so thrilled! My initial idea was to so a colored walkway or catwalk stage for the background but when I did do it, I didn't like how it look so I just stuck with the white simple catwalk stage, I mean it looks like that to me but I don't know it looks to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment