Friday, March 29, 2013

.:Dust Yourself Off And Try Again.:



I was listening to 'Try Again' and though to myself how about doing a vector illustration on Babygirl 
'Aaliyah' and give Miss Minaj a break, was a good decision because I love the shape of her face. I loved doing this project, my favorite part was the hair and her lips they just looked so animated and on point, I was really proud of myself. 
   
 
The skin of her face was the most difficult part, at first I could not get the shades right and, the left side of her face I think was blended in a bit better than the right. I tried and that's the best I could do. Her eyes were simple had no trouble doing them, the glasses and her hand were easy too. 
The nose was a bit tricky too, I could have gone into more detail and fixed it, parts of it are darker.

Here is the original...



No comments:

Post a Comment