Tuesday, April 9, 2013

.:A Woman Can Never Have Too Many Shoes:.

 I love shoes! And I'll keep adding to my collection of shoes, so I decided to do an image on shoes in a store, hence the mannequins. I made the wallpaper with a pre made brush from http://www.brusheezy.com/brushes/39719-cherry-blossom-1. I also used a pattern from that same site http://www.brusheezy.com/patterns/10895-sue-s-wood-patterns to create a wood feel to the floor which I love because it makes it have some character. 

I created the table with rectangles, I created the shoes brushes and mannequins by using images I found. My initial idea was to add a closet of shoes and a rack of clothes however I did not have too much time to do all that so I just stuck to the mannequins. But with my own shoe brushes, I just stacked them as if they were neatly organized on the table as some stores do. I used different colors for the shoes so that they could be the main focus...I mean I don't know about you but when I look at the image my eyes immediately are drawn to the shoes...mission accomplished.  I had fun on this one!

My brush images:

 






No comments:

Post a Comment