Tuesday, May 7, 2013

.:Final Empress Bridals Package Project.:

Front of business card: 
 Back of business card:

The business cards were not that hard to do, I thought the idea of putting the company's email address on the back was pretty neat, plus I liked how it turned out, the off black color and pink go well together. I made sure that I used the same colors that I did in the company logo. 

 Letter head:

 The letter head was a bit of a problem, I face come challenges in trying to balance the entire design out, the mock up done before the final initially had a like on the bottom that did not match the top and just didn't look right, so I made the bottom the same as the top to create that similarity. I also had a hard time trying to get the watermark to fit on the side of the page right.

Brochure:

This is the area I found the most difficult, the color in the middle made it harder to get the brochure to fold right, so many adjustments had to be done and it got so frustrating until I eventually got the right measurements. I also had some problems trying to find good quality pictures to use but the ones are used are below. The font was a little too big during some of the test prints so I reduced the font size and changed it too because the one I was originally going to use was a little hard to read.




            Overall another little issue I had was the logo, in Illustrator I created the first logo specifically the lady in white with the blob tool and it looked okay but when it came to trying to transfer her to the brochure, letterhead and business card it was impossible, so I re-did her and actually created her dress with the pen tool, with white fill and strokes. After I did that, everything just fell into place and worked great!...My project was more targeted towards high end women who can afford gorgeous custom made gowns and I think everything worked out pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment