Monday, February 18, 2013

.:Logo Analysis:.

 I think this particular is successful because of its simplicity. The aspect that makes it stand out I think is the line right underneath the company name, it adds a sense of formality and experience. I think the hint of color in the hairpiece and bouquet as well as the shading in the dress makes it more successful. I believe its targeted towards females old and young who are ready to tie the knot in a to die for dress.


 I love the pink in this logo ( it is my favorite color)! The pink color is an obvious indicator that the logo is targeted towards females planning on getting married. I also think that the main logo in the center is simple, memorable, and elegant style. Its something you can definitely see stitched to their dresses and that can be shrunk to the smallest size and still be recognized.

Even though I love this company and their amazing dresses (and is on my potential bridal stores), their logo does not do them any justice. I just think that it is a little too simple and plain, the only thing that really catches my eye is the heart. Yes I mean simple is more sophisticated but this one just does not stand out. I think its more tailored to a more older crowd that like simplicity.


This one is my favorite bridal logo. I love the detail in the dress, it adds a sophistication and elegance to the entire logo. The dress on a hanger is also interesting and makes me want to go buy a gown right now! The colors compliment each other very well and give it a vintage meets contemporary feel. Definitely a success and targeted towards every woman who wants a once in a lifetime dress.


This logo is one of my favorite ones even though it has nothing to do with the others analyzed, it totally works in that the two dogs and the crown make it interesting and unforgettable. Every female with a sense of fashion recognizes this logo from a mile away. It even looks better on the products and in gold. It definitely appeals to the female population worldwide. I just love the whole look of it - vintage but contemporary.




No comments:

Post a Comment